17 January 2006

Bala Sai Baba Cheated Me, Writ filed in High Court

Updated: 11-16-2005 By andhracafe

The activities of the Bhagwan Sri Bala Sai Baba Central Trust came up for judicial scrutiny. Justice V.Eshwariah of the A.P. High court on Wednesday admitted a writ petition seeking a direction against the Trust and its Managing Trustee T.Rama Rao not to alienate an extent of 86 acres of land at Kondapur in the Hi tech city .

M.Siva Prasad a devotee of Bhagwan Bala Sai Baba moved the High Court complaining of large scale finanacial irregularities by the Trust and the Baba.

----------

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 -
Andhra Herald

Bala Sai Baba Cheated Me, Write Filed In High Court


A devotee named M. Shiva Prasad has filed petition against Bala Sai Baba, complaining that Bala Sai Baba had cheated him. "I have donated 100-acres of land in Kurnool and about 86-acres of land in Madhapur, to serve the cause of poor and needy. They told me that in the land I donated in Kurnool they would build 'Bala Sai Baba hospital and research centre'. But they have not started the hospital for years and are now planning to sell the land in Madhapur making it plots. Thus I feel the purpose for which I donated the land was defeated.

"So I approached Bala Sai Baba and Managing Trustee T. Rama Rao and asked my land back as they are misusing it, they gave me few cheques, and all were bounced. So I want my land back," he requested the High court. Senior advocate Ramachadra Rao is going to argue in this case.


These stories found and contributed just today. Perhaps Bala Sai could quit copying Sathya Sai in holding world conferences (to discuss what?) and promising drinking water in order to sort out these pressing land issues. He might also figure out that tricycles are not appropriate for the poor of Kurnool, but all well and good for Bala's 46th Birthday. it's presents all around!


Copyright © Sai Baba: Copycat Watch 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home