22 February 2006

New Baba On The Block! Getcha Gun!

Dedicated readers of this blog will have seen the updated photo that I've included in my profile. I think that 'Sai look' suits me, don't you? :-) No telling when it'll be in fashion though.



I should consider dedicating a page to myself on Sai Copycat Watch. After all if Swami Vishwananda can do the guru business at the same age as me, why can't I? I should start practising that trick with the golden eggs. Failing that, I can always stick fake jewellery up my armpit.

And in case you were wondering, the image was the kind contribution of my favourite critic. By virtue of my spiritual powers, I have transformed an act of malice into a testament of my glory!


Copyright © Sai Baba: Copycat Watch 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home